Monday, December 14, 2009

[smack smack]
What time is it?
[lick lick lick]
Wow. I slept till 7
[scratch scratch scratch]
Ok dude. I can take the hint.
Sweating? check
Legs glued together? check
Pillow wedged under shoulder to ensure asymmetrical sleeping position? check
Infant nuzzled in the angle's vertex: armpit? check
She's really getting cute.
If this soap gets any thinner... I should get a new bar next time.
"Come on boy. Sit. Sit. SIT! Good boy."
Not there. Not there. Dammit. I'll be carrying that with me now. God how I hate carrying it. It's trash day, maybe I can find an open can...
Ok, what to get. I need protein. I don't need the fat. Reduced fat turkey it is. I hope they don't put too much water in this time. I like to taste the espresso.
And off we go. Let's see if I can get the tires to break this time.
Nope. The coffee was sideways in the cup. Reminds me of that space station scene in 2001.
30% off sushi. mmm...
Why do they need a whole truck for Red Bull?
Hi security guy.

No comments: